Tennessee Notary Association Co.
We are registered and approved in the State of Tennessee and make becoming or renewing as a Tennessee notary public worry-free. We are your primary notarial provider to securely order your notary bond and supplies.
- Save more! Low cost notary packages and supplies.
- 100% total satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Packages include flat rate shipping. Expedited shipping is available.
- Questions? Contact our client service support team.
How to become or renew as a notary in the State of Tennessee:
- Purchase your notary bond, stamp(s) and supplies.
- Complete your notary public application.
- Complete the process at the County Clerk's office.
Once you enter the website see the header “Services” and then click the tab “Notary Applications”. Click the county in which you reside and complete the entire notary application. Submit the completed notary application and pay the necessary fees to the County Clerk.
- Continue here to complete your Tennessee notary public application form.
A notary public is elected by the members of the county legislative body in the county where the notary resides or maintains a principal place of business. Once approved and elected, you must be commissioned by the governor. In addition, you will be required to post a bond in the amount of $10,000 (see step 2 below). This bond must be filed in the office of the County Clerk where you will pay the required fees and take the oath of office. You are not an authorized notary public until you have received your commission from the Governor, filed your bond, and taken the oath of office.
Online Ordering: Proceed back to the secure shopping store to complete your order.
Fax / Mail Ordering:
- Continue here to complete and print the new or renewal notary bond packages order form.
Tennessee Notary "Discount" Association Co.
550 Hulet Drive
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Notary bond.
- Notary errors & omissions policy.
- Power of attorney form.
- The official seal stamp will be ordered and mailed separately due to the fact that it needs to be personalized and manufactured (if ordered.)
You must provide proof of your notary public bond and power of attorney form to the County Clerk's office. The Clerk will forward the certification, notary public bond, power of attorney form and the $7.00 fee (you must pay) to the Tennessee Secretary of State, Division of Business Services. The Tennessee Secretary of State will issue your Notary Commission and return it to the County Clerk's office.
The County Clerk will notify you that your commission has been received. After you have submitted the notary public bond, power of attorney form and taken the Oath of Office as required, the County Clerk will deliver the commission to you as a new notary public. If you already have your required official seal stamp you may now begin your duties as a notary public.
There is currently no content classified with this term.