Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to bonded: Premium bonds
1. Covered or guaranteed by a surety bond or a fidelity bond: a form that simplifies the process of making bonded improvements; a bonded electrician.
2. Of or relating to the storage of goods under a customs bond: a bonded warehouse; bonded merchandise.
a. Raised by issuing bonds: bonded funds.
b. Owed by bond: bonded debt.
4. Obligated by a debt to serve without wages: plantations worked by bonded labor.
1. (Banking & Finance) finance consisting of, secured by, or operating under a bond or bonds
2. (Commerce) commerce deposited in a bonded warehouse; placed or stored in bond